Welcome to the TomoOne track of the GameWave Genesis Hackathon! On this page, you will find the general expectations for this track as well as the resources you need for your participation.
TomoOne is not just a digital pet game, but is also a general purpose gamification layer with digital pet as a theme. By integrating with TomoOne, you are providing more activities of benefits for TomoOne users to enjoy.
With the rapid growth of TomoOne, you will also be able to acquire users for your game or application as users are incentivized to participate in the daily activities.
- Utilize TomoOne NFT as part of the game. Although we have specific art style for the pets, you have the freedom to interpret what they should look like as long as they are matching the pet type (i.e. dog, turtle, etc.).
- Integrate with TomoOne API to reward players with happiness points. Below are some examples:
- Give players 200 points for playing the game
- Give 500 points for completing a level
Please note that there is a maximum number of points per day that you can give to each user.
- You must first sign up for the hackathon at https://dorahacks.io/hackathon/gamewavegenesis/buidl
- Fill out this form to receive API Key and 3 TomoOne NFTs. You will be using Saakuru Testnet for the hackathon. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBgnfvAAUaF1mIFo6XUJxfiNrTRkzS2tarkEUL0iWWEB8IVQ/viewform
- Submit your work by September 5th.
- A Demo and/or presentation materials are acceptable if the product is compatible with the Oasys chain.
- Products that are already under development are also acceptable.
- TomoOne Assets
- TomoOne API. Note that you should use https://hackathon.aag.venturesinstead for the hackathon since we will be using testnet.
- TomoOne NFT contract address: 0x8df3AE96E378E1470DD9Bdc388fE43E41Eb68cE0
- Saakuru's environment information
- TomoOne testnet dApp for checking happiness point
You can join this Telegram group where you can ask your questions.